CHRISTMAS CASH – NO LIMIT GIVEAWAY
50 / 50 CASH DRAWING
DECEMBER 15, 2019
LIFE CHANGE GIVEAWAY ®
To Benefit THE ROCKING HORSE HOME, INC (TRHH)
a 501(c) (3) faith-based organization, and Sole and Exclusive sponsor of this drawing.
Donations are Tax-deductible to the Fullest Extent of the Law.
NO PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION, DONATION OR PAYMENT NECESSARY.
A PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION, DONATION, OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
ANY DONATION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A FULL REFUND IF THAT REQUEST IS MADE 5 DAYS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED CAMPAIGN END.
- Eligibility– LIFE CHANGE GIVEAWAY (LCG) is open only to legal residents of the U.S only where offered and permitted by law. Must be 18 or older to enter. The Rocking Horse Home, hereinafter referred to as “TRHH” makes no representation that materials on the sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Void in Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. No entries will be accepted from inmates of city, county, state or federal penal institutions. No employees of TRHH or members of its Board of Directors or their immediate family members (defined as spouse or children) are eligible to participate. The same ineligibility applies to the independent firm responsible for selecting the winner, consultants, Administrator, their employees and immediate family members (defined as spouse or children) that provide web site or database-related services for LCG. Individuals that are affiliated with or employed by companies, organizations or vendors that assist TRHH by distributing brochures, sending promotional email messages, placing public services announcements, advertisements or commercials, or other services are not excluded from participation. LCG is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to LCG. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor– The sponsor is TRHH, P.O. Box 331 Montague, MI 49437 (Sponsor). Sponsor is a 501(c) (3) faith-based organization, Federal ID # 30-0095162.
All entries containing a donation must be made payable to Sponsor. Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Additional charitable or non-profit organizations may benefit by receiving grants as a result of this giveaway.
- Administrator– Administrator of the LCG is TRHH.
- Timing– LCG ends December 15, 2017. Sponsor is the official time keeper for LCG.
- How to Enter– While Sponsor encourages your tax-deductible donation with entry, there is no fee or charge to participate in LCG. You are under no obligation to make a donation and you will not be barred from participation if you choose not to make a donation. Making a donation will not increase your odds of winning. Below are the methods to enter LCG.
Enter via the web site with a donation at lifechangegiveaway.com. With this method, after completing the entry process, entrants will to receive a return e-mail confirmation containing their entries. The entrant can then print their entries or store them as desired. If the entrant chooses to have their tickets delivered in a manner other than e-mail, a $1.95 service charge will be added to their order for mail delivery in U.S. or $4.95 non-U.S. mail delivery.
Mail in your entry form with donation to TRHH, P.O. Box 331, Montague, MI 49437-0331. With this method, after completing the entry process, will receive a return e-mail confirmation containing their entries. The entrant can then print their entries or store them as desired.
Free Entry Method,
- To receive an entry without donating,
- Mail one USPS 1st class postage to TRHH, PO. Box 331, Montague, MI 49437-0331, (except Vermont)
- Include your complete name, street address, city, state, zip code,
- Telephone number,
- Email address,
- And date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy).
- Your request must be legibly hand-written in ink on an index card no smaller than 3.5”x 5”.
Requests that are mechanical reproductions, without sufficient postage or that does not have a verifiable and legible return address will not be accepted.
Limit one entry request per outer envelope. One entry certificate will be returned in the envelope or via email, at the discretion of the sponsor. In the case of multiple entries, at the sponsor’s option, one return envelope or email might be used that complies with these requirements.
- Conditions– Mail in entries must be postmarked no later than December 01, 2019. For any reason you may request a refund of your donation and cancellation of your entry(s) within 5 days prior to the ending date of this drawing All requests for refunds on credit card donations will be honored up to 5 days prior to the deadline for entry for each GIVEAWAY. Simply use the “Contact Us” form on the web site to request a refund. You’ll receive a confirmation of the credit card refund or information of return if donation was made by other means and your chances to win will be canceled promptly.
Any incomplete or illegible entries will not be processed. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or multiple entries sent in bulk mail, or like methods (including without limitation the use of any promotion/GIVEAWAY subscription, notification entry or like sites or services that offers GIVEAWAY entry services “on behalf of” entrant) is strictly prohibited. For all Entries: Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entry applications, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry application, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Conditional winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership in an entry is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Winner Selection– On or about December 15, 2019 a randomly and electronically selected Grand Prize winner from among all eligible LCG entries. Winner selection process is closed to the public, however, is open to an employee of any local, state, or federal, regulatory or law enforcement agency, by appointment.
- Winner Notification– The Conditional Grand-Prize Winner will be notified using the contact information entered on the entry form, within 15 days from the drawing and notified that they were selected as the Conditional Grand-Prize Winner and will be conditionally awarded the grand-prize in LCG. The winner need not be present at the drawing. If Administrator is unable to contact any Conditional Grand-Prize Winner or they fail to respond to the Administrator’s initial contact within three (3) days of notification or return of e-mail notification as undelivered after three (3) attempts they will be disqualified.
- Verification of Conditional Winners– CONDITIONAL LCG WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE DRAWING. Conditional Grand-Prize Winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Entrant selected as Conditional Grand-Prize Winner will be contacted by certified mail, expedited delivery service or e-mail within 3 business days following notification and will be provided with a “winner package” containing the information, forms and instructions required to verify their eligibility. The Conditional Grand-Prize Winner will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility, IRS W-9 form, liability/publicity release (except where prohibited), in order to claim his/her prize. If a Conditional Grand-Prize Winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the above required documents, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undelivered, Conditional Grand-Prize Winner forfeits prize. In the event that a Conditional Grand-Prize Winner of LCG is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to a selected Alternate Conditional Winner.
- Odds of Winning– Odds of winning = 1 divided by total number of tickets issued, therefore, odds of winning the drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Grand-Prize– 50% OF THE GROSS DONATIONS FOR THIS CONTEST!
- The Grand-Prize Winner agrees to participate in the award ceremony as a condition to receive the Grand Prize.
- Entry Conditions and Release– By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator which are binding and final in all matters relating to LCG; (b) release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting LCG, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in LCG, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the LCG and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of a prize.
- Publicity– Except where prohibited, participation in LCG constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions– Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of LCG, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of LCG or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an un sportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of LCG may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability– The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in LCG; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of LCG or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in LCG or receipt acceptance or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in LCG play, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, not awarded, eligible prize claims. In the event that information, in any published ad, press release, article, brochure, or any other communication regarding LCG conflicts with the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall take precedence over all other communications or published materials. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of LCG to correct typographical errors or maintain legal compliance, and such changes shall become effective on the date published on the web site lifechangegiveawaycom.
- Promotion Results– For LCG results go to com, or send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winners List – P.O. Box 331 Montague, MI 49437-0331. Requests for the winner list must be received no later than the 25th of the month following the end of the campaign.
- Acceptance of Rules– Participation in LCG constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional acceptance of the Official Rules and winning LCG is contingent upon fulfilling all the rules and requirements set forth therein.
NO PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION, DONATION OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY AND MAKING ONE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The LCG ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on December 15, 2019. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and only where offered and permitted by law, age 18 and older. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. This is for information purposes only, for entry and official rules including free entry method, visit lifechangegiveaway.com. The Sponsor, TRHH, is a 501(c) (3) a faith-based organization, Federal ID # 30-0095162.